Sunday, December 30, 2012

Party like a ....


..... ROCKStar , oh , no a Crazy Bitch ! 




I had a lot of fun creating this KillR Heel , simply inspired by the ending of this year and the coming of the new one . New Year's Eve is going to B insane down in Times Square in New York City . Imagine rockin' a pair of these babies with your Lil Black Dress , damn ! .

This particular heel is no.2 of my Party Like a RockStar Collection. There will be 10 Killr Heel Illustrations in this collection coming out sometime in 2013 . I cannot wait to open up my treasure chest full of color and show you what I have been cooking in my casa de Grafitti Couture . 

Lots of Fun Stuff ... Dolls , Heels , Handbags , Abstract Paintings .

I am a busy lil bee but I love it that way , I like to stay on my pretty lil toes .


No.1 Party Like a ROCKStar 




Cheers and Happy New Year to You All . Welcome 2013 , I cannot wait to begin this year with you .

Wishing you all so much happiness , love , prosperity , health and more LOVE bc you can never get enough love in this world. 

(((((((((( >>>>>>>>>The Biggest Squeeze - E - est HUGS Ever <<<<<<< )))))))))))))

~E 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...