Saturday, December 29, 2012

Music really Matters


To me anyway ... 

MUSIC 

CreativeFlow 

Artistic Bliss 

ah ha , yeah this is what , who  I am .... aside from it putting a smile on my face and make me wanna dance around like I am in my own personal club ... I have to say I don't go a day without listening to Pandora , the million and 1 songs in my iTunes or watching some killr videos on youtube . 

INSPIRATION 

envelopes me , I get lost in translation , deep into a crazy beat .

As an artist I guess you can say I find beauty in everything and everything to me is like a brilliantly lit up rainbow. I feel better , work more efficiently when I am bopping away to lets say Faithless ( you all are probably familiar with them from back in the 90's , their dance hit , " INSOMNIA " 


Fast Forward to 2:48 --- TIMELESS 

See putting my sharpies and paper to work to some killr sounds , artistic bliss and creative flow collide and tada .... Grafitti Couture comes to life ... I feel like Dr.Frankenstein , ha ha ha ha ( in a demonic voice ) -- No but seriously if you haven't heard of them , you might like them if you like dance , house & electronic trance . I love words and their lyrical flow is pretty crazy . 

Friday NIGHT Creative Flow 

Woohoo

Friday night creative flow did not occur , even the best of us get tired , as much as I love my art , my kids and family come first , so that took president over letting my creative flow juices just flow . But , today is a new day my friends and time is of the essence ! Want to leave 2012 with a bang
and welcome 2013 with open arms .... Let the CREATIVE FLOW begin .... I am truly excited about the new year , this year I plan on making it my year . I am ready , ready to take on the world and all it's many splendors I am ready to bring to life Grafitti Couture in oh so many ways . My mind is filled with inspiration and so many have inspired me.
The world is my oyster ---> always wanted to say that , lol .

For anyone who is reading this , take a moment and think to yourself , are you really satisfied with your life right now , if your answer is no , then think to yourself what would make you that much happier and no I am not talking about oh , if I had a million dollars , I am talking about , do you have a dream , have you let a hobby or something you are passionate about go ? Never fear I am here , I say go for it , don't let FEAR boggle your mind , B Fearless ... Take action , find yourself again and never look back . Bring to life all you ever dreamed of bc it is possible , everything is possible , with hard work , determination and love for what you do , you will go far !

2 years ago I began my journey as an artist once again and now I can tell you I am complete , it's a part of who I am , it always has been , it was dormant for a while but now it has been awakened with a fearless passion , let the creative river run .... Wild !

Many blessings to all of you and think about what I said ...

PS -Don't B Afraid :)

You never know lightning could strike ! 





~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...