Friday, November 30, 2012

GC A La Nude Killr Illustration


Nothing sexier than a woman wearing a fabulous pair of Killr Heels ! 

Leopard + Nude = A La Nude 

I'd Rock these , would you ?

I can tell you that nothing makes me happier than to just CREATE ! 






 And creating Killr Heels for all you Ahmazing Ladies to ROCK one day , yeah I am on a mission !

To Grafitti-fy ,  Glamour-ize your Shoe Closets :D WooHooo ! Lots more coming from Grafitti Couture ! Trying to get this blog looking how I envision it in my head. Perfection is an Artist's sickness , lol ! 

Hope this FRIDAY Rocks ! 

Enjoy my Fabulous Friends ! 


1 comment:

  1. I’m an avid fan of wearing Killer heels, it looks fabulous! And if you also want some unique gifts, Ezi Gifts create affordable, exquisite and unique DIY gifts and party supplies suitable for any occasion or event. Order online now or call (02) 8786 1189! http://www.ezi-gifts.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...