Friday, January 11, 2013

Stylize Your iPads



Well, owning an "i" anything nowadays requires some serious stylization. You can't just carry around your smartphone / tablets / laptops without dressing it up, even if it is just a little.

Enter ( Grafitti Couture Designs ), yes that's me. I LOVE to bring these cases to life. A lil pop of color, with the addition of a beautiful lil doll, maybe a killr heel or just an abstract piece of my art.
GC Gigi Galore Powis iPad Case
GC Gigi Galore Powis iPad Case by GrafittiCouture
Browse Powis Powis iCase
gc KillrFlamingo Love iPad 3 Skin
gc KillrFlamingo Love iPad 3 Skin by GrafittiCouture
See other iPhone accessories at zazzle.com.

Stop by my SHOP and browse through all the goodies.

Many More styles and designs coming soon.

Don't see something that tickles your fancy, message me and I can create something to suit you and your personal style.

Lots of Love,

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...