Saturday, December 29, 2012

Go big or go home

]







EPIC
definition : heroic or grand in scale or character

Oh , how I love this term , so I decided to make own version of it . Let's think about it though , who wouldn't want to create something epic. I know I do , I know I want to create many things that are Epic and in the time I live I plan on creating them . 2012 is just days away in being a memory of days passed , so much amazingness happened this year and yet 2013 has yet more amazingness to bring. In these last days of the year I want to end it with a big ka bang , so as I finish illustrating and put an end to the year , I begin to dream up my new collections in Grafitti Couture & GC Designs. 



I cannot wait to share with all of you my Life in Living Colour .

Thank you for your love & support.

Chase your DREAMS , 

~ E  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...