Wednesday, January 9, 2013

All The Small Things





Last week my first article was published on +The Indie Chicks . 

This will be one of many in the series i call Creative Bliss.



So this has been a secret wish for some time now to write for them. The Indie Chicks embody everything that I am about. Some who is driven, stopping at nothing to make her dreams come true, in their words a Badass. In my words , a creative badass. Their relaunch of their site was January 1st, 2013 at midnight right after the ball dropped and one of the first things I did was go check it out after all the kisses and hugs to a fresh new year, I honestly couldn't wait to see the magic that Ms.Chiara Mazzucco - CEO/Co - founder created . Chiara gives badass a new name . She single handedly redid the site in weeks. Dedicated to her crafts, dedicated mommi and wife, all around supergirl. Thanks to her the site is now an online community filled with badass's sharing their dreams, supporting each other and learning from each others experiences. Finally , finally a place where my creative endeavors are understood for what they are and most of all appreciated. I highly suggest you stop and pay the site a visit , sit and stay while and join , I am sure you will find something that tickles your fancy. 

A HUGE thanks to Jewels - COO & Editor in Chief of the Indie Chicks for taking me on board to this creative magical kingdom where I can let my little lightbulb moments explode into action. You are an ahmazing woman and I am so proud and honored to know you and call you friend. 

Ms.Veronica - Head of Research and Development - I cannot tell you what a beautiful breath of fresh air you are. Your lighthearted, brightly bold personality and charm are refreshing. I look forward in getting to know you further. Much Love to you.

and Ms.Renee - Co-Founder  , I just love your sense of style , your attitude and love for life is crazyinsane . I also look forward in getting to know you as well.

Site : http://theindiechicks.com/   
Twitter :https://twitter.com/theindiechicks
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheIndieChicks?fref=ts
Instagram : @theindiechicks

Wishing you all so much love , success , prosperity , happiness as this community of badass's grows bigger and bigger . Supporting you all 100 % and thank you for making this place exist for creative souls like me. 

WIth much love and gratitude , 

~E 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...